Saturday 12 April 2014

Pineapple Nails and pictorial

Hey guys, today I am going to show you a set of nails I did a couple of months ago. These are some of my favourite nails I did over the summer. I have always liked the look of a small repeated pattern, and due to all the fresh fruit around I decided to do a pineapple pattern!

Left Hand


Right Hand
My right hand, as you can see, was considerably less detailed than my left, mainly due to laziness. Being right handed, it becomes very time consuming to do such detailed designs on my right hand as well, so sometimes I cut corners and do a simpler, related design on my right hand.
I have made another pictorial for this design to show you guys how I did this nail art. 



The polishes I used were 
China Glaze Snow (white)
China Glaze Lemon Fizz (light yellow)
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky (yellow)
China Glaze Gaga For Green (green)
China Glaze StarBoard (dark green)

I also used a medium sized dotting tool and a striping brush

Hope you guys like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment