Monday 5 May 2014

Leafy nails

Hey guys, today I have some new nails! I was struggling with ideas for this one. My friend had requested I do foxes jumping... but I am not so confident that they will come out like foxes, and instead they will look like red/orange/brown blobs. Anyway, I might try them later on when I am feeling super arty. Today I did some leafy nails instead. I was googling patterns and i found a really cool one that I thought would translate well onto nails!. 
So that's enough rambling, here are my nails:






Oh, and this was my inspiration! How pretty is it! :P

Seamless pattern on leaves theme, Autumn seamless pattern with leaf - stock vector

The polishes I used for these were:
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Def Defying
China Glaze Flyin' High
China Glaze Kinetic Candy
OPI Decades of Shades
China Glaze Liquid Leather

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment