Wednesday 20 August 2014

Cute Cartoon Floral Nail Art

Hey guys!! Before I start talking about my nails, which we all know i love to do, I just thought I would see if there are any other tay tay fans out there that have been listening to 'shake it off' non-stop... Thats totally a good excuse for not doing my uni work right? I am loving it!
Anyway, today I have some more floral nail art to show you! Because, you know, who doesn't like florals right? These ones are once again inspired by the wonderful Lindsey over at Wondrously Polished, Though my version came out quite a bit differently to hers.

Click through for more!
Though these were inspired by Lindsey's nails, I focused alot more on the pattern she used to create her nail art, so I ended up having quite a different design to hers! 

How cool is this design?! So prettyyyy! So you might be able to see I didn't really feature any of the big flowers on my nails, this was less of a design choice and more of a practical decision... By this I mean i tried to do one of the big flowers (the blue and white one) and it looked horrible! so I got rid of it and decided that the smaller patterns in between the big flowers were more achievable... at least for me...
So here are a bunch more pictures of my nails, because I have issues and am unable to choose a single picture (or even a couple of pictures) and then the pictures I end up choosing all look the same! Though I testing out some fancy hand poses... 






A couple of polishes were used for these, lets see if I can remember them (I should really write them down before I pack them up...)
OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Def Defying
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
Jessica Sharktooth
Jessica Flirty

That's it for today! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment