Wednesday 13 August 2014

Daisy Nails!

Hey guys! I have been sick all week and I'm just starting my thesis so these are a bit later in the week than usual, sorry! I will try and get them done once a week. I hate leaving them longer! Anyway, I chose a taupe background and my plan was to do a colourful floral design. I tried a couple of things, but nothing looked any good and then I thought of this design I saw a while back by NailStorming and tried some daisies! 


More pictures after the break!


I really like how these turned out. I tried to do the green (leaves) straight on to the background but it looked kinda bleh so I painted the pattern all in white and did some colouring in... because who doesnt love colouring it...





Check out all them hand poses right...

The polishes I used:

China Glaze Recycle
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Gaga For Green
Jessica Cosmetics Sharktooth

I know I know, not my usual white... my white on white (china glaze) is getting a little glugy... and I needed quite fine lines so I decided to break out a new white!

Hope you guys liked these! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment