Monday 29 September 2014

Camping nails

Hey guys! It's uni break this week, so I'm going camping! I'm super excited :D Because of this, I have decided to do some nails in theme with camping. Check them out! 




Now for a bunch more photos! There is a desciption below that explains how I did these pretties :)




Before Top Coat

Okay, so this is how I did them!
1. I started with a neutral base coat (the same colour I used as the central colour in my gradient).
2. Next I used a kitchen sponge to create a gradient to use as the background. I used a blue for the sky, then a neutral colour in the middle (I don't know why I decided it needed a middle colour, but for some reason it made sense to me?) and then a green for the grassy area.
3. Next I used a small detailing brush to paint the tents, campfire, and creek
4. I finished by outlining some of the main features in black
5. And of course, top coat it!

Polishes I used:
OPI Did you Ear About Van Gogh
China Glaze Gaga For Green
China Glaze Kinetic Candy
OPI Tangerine Scene
China Glaze Recycle
China Glaze Flyin' High
OPI Decades Of Shades
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky

Note: I tried to get these up before I went camping but unfortunately I didn't have enough time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment