Wednesday 3 September 2014

Tetris Nails!

Hey guys! I went down the coast this week! It was pretty fun, though I do not recommend swimming in cold water when it is rainy and windy... Not the most pleasant of times. Though, hot showers after... best thing ever! Usually I have a way of relating things to my nails... this time, not so much. I was googling pictures of things and couldn't find anything that particularly sparked my interest, somehow I came across the idea of tetris nails, maybe I was thinking about games...?
Anyway, Tetris nails! Check them out!



 I remember back in the day when there were those game things that only played tetris. I never had a gameboy or anything like that so it was always super exciting when I was allowed to play on my mum's tetris game! So much fun! 
Get ready for a bunch more pictures! 





Unfortunately I completely forgot to take progress shots... again... oops! But the way I did these isn't too complicated, here is how I did it!
1. Base Coat (my favourite is CND Stickey)
2. Use a neutral shade as a background colour (I used 2 coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff
3. Use a black polish and a very thin brush to outline the tetris shapes
4. Colour in each block 
5. Go over any black lines that may have been painted over in colour
6. Top coat it! (my favourite is CND Air Dry)


Polishes I used:
OPI My Vampire Is Buff (Have I raved about how good this polish is?!)
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze For Audrey
China Glaze Def Defying
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze That's Shore Bright
China Glaze Man Hunt
OPI Tangerine Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment