Wednesday 8 October 2014

Floral Pattern Nails...ish?

Hey guys! So today I painted my nails... 



More photos after the break!

It's been so long! I have been so busy lately it's ridiculous! So I have been painting my nails on Saturday's for the last couple of weeks and it's been fine, but I got a new job (which I will tell you about in a sec) and I was working all weekend... Like ALL weekend! So I had no time! 

So this new job. It's pretty exciting. Has anyone heard of IScreamNails? They are a nail art salon from Melbourne (Australia) that do really cool nail art in the salon, but also events and parties and stuff. Anyway, they recently decided to open a salon in Sydney (on the 24th! Exciting!) and so I thought, why not try an grab a job there? What more could a girl want?! Doing other peoples nail art and getting paid for it! Brilliant! So this weekend was a long weekend, and long story short, I was working an event at DFO for all of it! Oh and then on monday I had to do an assignment... yay...

Okay, thats wayyy more information than any of you needed... So here are a whole bunch of photos, including some progress shots too!







Don't they look like blue googly eyes before any of the white goes on?!


Googly eyes!
Before dots



I was originally planning on leaving them like this; I was working off this pattern I found on pinterest. But I kinda thought they still looked a little like eyes, which wasn't really my plan, so I first tested on my pinky (this is something I do often, just to see if it looks okay) and then added tiny yellow and navy dots to the rest of my nails.

The polishes I used today were:
China Glaze White On White
China Glaze Flyin' High
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Man Hunt

That's all for today! Hopefully I get back to once a week nails next week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment