Tuesday 25 November 2014

Comic Book Pop Art Nails Inspired by Wondrously Polished!

Hello guys! How are we all today? Its starting to get nice and hot here for summer. I love it! So I reckon I will start doing more bright, fun designs before christmas! Anyway, to start this off, I have these super fun comic book pop art nails inspired by Lindsay's nails over at Wondrously Polished


For more pictures, how to do them and more, read on!

Get ready for a bunch more pictures guys!










I have also made a quick tutorial of how I did the "Bang" nail (pointer finger). I only did this one as the steps and technique is the same for every other nail, except obviously with different colours and words.



The polishes I used for this are:
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Gaga For green
China Glaze That's Shore Bright
China Glaze Flyin' High
Jessica Flirty
OPI It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's OPI!

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment