Tuesday 2 December 2014

Nails inspired by Meg Hunt

Hey guys, I was trawling through Pinterest to get some inspiration for my next nails and I came across a beautiful illustration by Meg Hunt. I decided to see what I could do and took small parts of it to create a nail design. Here it is:


Keep on reading for more!

The specific illustration I used as inpiration can be found here. I really love how these turned out, especially as each nail isn't really similar to each other, but due to the colour scheme, they all fit together nicely!
I think this kind of nail art is my favourite to do, where I take a pattern and choose my favourite bits to put on each nail.
Anyway, here are a bunch more photos for you guys to check out!
And by a bunch, I mean loads... I couldn't choose... I'm sorry!

Meg Hunt's Illustration










So... did you get through all those photos? Only just I imagine... oops!

The polishes I used to achieve this look are:
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze High Hopes
China Glaze Kinetic Candy
OPI It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's OPI

Thanks for reading! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment