Saturday 18 April 2015

Half Half Nails

Hey Guys! How are you all?! I haven't painted my nails in ages, so I was a little worried that I had forgotten how (is that a thing? Or is it like riding a bike...?). These were pretty nice ones to get back into it, nothing too detailed, and no steady hand required! (My favourite :P).




So I started out with an idea to do half half nails, with a semi dry brushed side, and then a cool detailed side. I was deciding between a super intricate pattern, or simple spots and stripes. Anyway, I did the first half and decided I really liked them how they are, so I left them. What do you guys think?

As usual, here are a bunch of pictures. Enjoy!




The polishes I used for this design are:
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Thats Shore Bright
China Glaze Heli-Yum
China Glaze Hanging in the Balance

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment