Sunday 21 June 2015

Maple Tree in the Moonlight

Hey guys!

How are you all today? I only have one more exam left until I have finished university forever! I'm pretty excited :) Today's nails have nothing to do with this though, but you can check them out anyway.



So these were of course inspired by an artwork I found while scrolling through pinterest. Now, you might be wondering why there is no cat on my nails, but I figured since I did cat dedicated nail art last week, I thought I would simplify these and not worry about the cat... Though maybe I was wrong? I do love cats! :P

I hope you enjoy the abundance of pictures coming your way! Sorry for the lack of variety in them, it has been rainy and gross over the last couple of days here in Sydney so I didn't have much of a chance to take these with good lighting.







Not many polishes used in this one:
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts
China Glaze Recycle
Jessica Sharktooth
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Adventure red-y
China Glaze Roguish Red

Hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I did! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment