Friday 7 August 2015

Fox in the Snow

Hey guys! I have been a bit off the radar for the last couple of months, reason being - I went skiing for 2 weeks, and now i'm galavanting around the UK! As I am writing this I am in york watching escape to the country - getting into more of a british mode! Back to the nails! When I painted these nails it was getting right into winter in sydney, and I was about to head off to the snow, so these are more in theme with that! I hope you enjoy them!


Read on for way more pictures!
These nails are an attempt to recreate this picture. I am really pleased with how the background turned out, I always really enjoy painting the background of these kind of nails! When I did these the fox was a bit tricky, though now I am looking at them again, I think he is quite cute! 

Here are a bunch more pictures of them!





The polishes I used for these nails were:
China Glaze White on White
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Desert Sun
China Glaze Kalahari Kiss
OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts

See you next week guys! 
PS. After next week I have no nails that I have done since I have gone away, so I can't say many will be posted in the next couple of months... Sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment