Tuesday 8 December 2015

I'm back with Christmas elves!

Hey guys! So, as you might be able to tell, I have been away for the last 5 months. This is because I was travelling the world! (Or more accurately, Europe and the USA). So that was awesome, but now I am back and ready to get back into painting my nails with some cool new designs, but a little bit more on that later. For now, here are this weeks nails - getting into the christmas spirit!



More pics and a tutorial after the break!

Inspiration for these came pretty much when I was on my 10 hour flight back home and watching movies cost extra so I had ALOT of time to think about things. I had thought of the standard christmas designs that get done every year (Santa, Rudolph, Christmas trees etc) and wanted to do something still Christmassy but slightly less overly done. Now, I don't think I have seen many people do elves and I thought they would look really cool so i decided to do different parts of an elf for my design. I really enjoy how these came out, especially considering I haven't painted nails in such a long time and I'm very glad I haven't forgotten how!

Now to overload with pictures - Enjoy!





Okay, so more about some cool nails I want to paint in the new year (because you have to do as many christmas ones as you can while it is in the season right?). I was thinking, because I went to so many cool places over the last couple of months that I was going to try and do some nails inspired by pictures I have taken while I was away. So there would be a couple sunsets, maybe some cool buildings, some scenic shots - I'm not exactly sure what pictures or places I would use but that is my very early idea for next year. What do you think?



I have also made a cool video tutorial of me painting these nails, so I hope you like that too!






This desgin could be made using any white, black, red and green really - pretty standard.


Hope you guys enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed painting them. I have missed doing my nails (5 months of not painting my nails was very odd...) I will see you next time. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment