Thursday 24 December 2015

Star Wars Christmas Nails

Hey Guys! These are a little late for the release of the new Star Wars, but I think they are still cool. Also I am seeing the new one tomorrow morning so I'm pretty excited! Also, since it is so close to Christmas I decided to Christmasify them... Because even the dark side celebrates Christmas right?


Keep on reading for more pictures and a video tutorial!

So I completely forgot last week that Star Wars was coming out so soon, and with the last nails I did I got told off by a bunch of people for not doing Star Wars ones so I have decided to make up for that. Though hopefully they appreciate the Santa hats! Anyway, here are a bunch more photos!







What do you think of them? These were actually pretty easy to do, and hardly used any polishes:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Jessica Cosmetics Sharktooth
China Glaze Paint the town Red

I also made a video tutorial!



Hope you guys enjoyed these! See you next week and have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment