Friday 8 January 2016

Cats or spiders...?

Hey Guys! How was your new year? Mine was really nice and chilled which was cool. For the first set of nails for the new year I have decided to trawl Pinterest for inspiration (how unusual right?) and I love patterns on my nails and I love cats, so why not both? Here is what I did!





Keep on reading for the usual - pictures, videos, list of polishes etc...

So here is the beautiful picture I used as my inspiration 



Isn't it cute?! I think I got the most of it right, though I made every cat's ears pink, rather than just a couple. I still think they look cute :P Here are a bunch more pictures for you to enjoy! Also, don't forget about the video tutorial! Enjoy












The polishes I used for these are:
China Glaze Sunset Sail
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Snow
China Glaze Something Sweet

Happy New Year everyone! I'm enjoying posting more often, I hope you guys are too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment