Friday 26 February 2016

Cactus Nails!

Hey guys! As soon as I did my last set of nails I really wanted to paint them again because they were so pretty.. unfortunately, because they were so pretty, I also wanted to keep them for as long as I could! Turns out the option that requires the least amount of work tends to be the one that is chosen... :P Anyway, after a while they started to chip, so I decided today it was time to paint them again (yay!) Here is what I did:


I think they are pretty cool... As usual though, I didn't come up with this design on my own! I found a really cool print on Pinterest (here) and tried to replicate it on my nails. Its not perfect, but I am quite pleased :-). Now for a bunch more photos for you to have a peek at!






The polishes I used for this design are:
China Glaze Snow
China Glaze Liquid Leather
China Glaze Def Defying
China Glaze Gaga For Green
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover
China Glaze Flyin' High

Hope you enjoyed these nails! See you next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment